Do you want a quick and easy way to learn more about your union?
Do you want to develop your knowledge and skills through online learning?
If so, a UnionLink course is ideal for you.
Please follow the instructions below for creating an account.
- To complete a course, you first need to register on UnionLink as a learner. We recommend Google Chrome as a browser.
- The UnionLink address is www.unionlink.org
- To sign up for UnionLink you require a username and password. To get this you will need to create an account by filling out the “create account” form with your details.
- Some of your details will include your membership number, so please ensure you have this at hand when creating your account.
- You will then be sent an email with a weblink that you click on to confirm your registration.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, please first check your spam folder. If it’s not in spam, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your account.
- Once your account has been confirmed you can login and select the course you wish to enrol on.
- If you are prompted for an enrolment key, then please enter the key as supplied by your Course Administrator or by emailing email@example.com to request the key.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please refer to the registration FAQ on the homepage of the website of email the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact Carol in CWU Head Office for further assistance.
Good Luck and we hope you enjoy UnionLink